- I like longs walks on the beach and meaningful conversations
- I’m 2 decades old but still 1 decade at heart
- Born on le island of Hawaii but chillin like a villain in NorCal
- I like to draw :D
- I love all things Disney
- I dream of being a Disney animator
- Currently majoring in graphic design and possibly minoring in photography
- I lip sync when I’m bored
- I have a tendency to sing “Part of Your World” in the shower
- I love acting
- I’m a sucker for a nice smile
- I’m shy in person, but once you get to know me I’m actually pretty stupid :)
- I lack “swag”
- I like meeting new people
- I’m a bad procrastinator
- I should be working on my research paper but decided to make this fact/introduction post
- I want to get to know my followers and make more friends on here
And you are?
I’ll answer any questions you guys got, anonymous or not :)
[linking you guys on my other tumblr since I don’t want to blast the dashboard with asks on this account]
I’m thankful for:
- My family whom without them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. They’re the ones I can look to for anything and who are always there to pick me up when I fall. Even though they drive me insane sometimes, when all is said and done we put our troubles behind us and forgive and love one another. Family ALWAYS comes first and I’m blessed to have such a big family behind me every step of the way.
- My friends [or at least the ones whom I’ve managed to keep close ties with] who are also there for me whenever I need them. They accept me for who I am, flaws and all. Even though we have our ups and downs, we’ve managed to keep our friendships close and though we don’t see each other as often as we like, everytime we hang out it’s as if we just saw each other yesterday. Whenever an adventure calls they are there to make things that much crazier. Love em to death.
- My boyfriend Jeremy who helped me accept myself when I felt like such an outcast in the world. When I started to give up on finding the one, he was there to give me the butterflies I needed to open my heart again. Even though we only get to see each other once a month, he goes out of his way so much just to make our relationship work. I take it for granted at times, but he loves and accepts me despite the bitch that I can be sometimes. He’s the one that I love, he’s the one I need, he’s the only one I see. As Beyonce would say he put my “love on top”. Haha. Love my Tweedledum!
- My friends and followers on Tumblr. Without you guys, I probably wouldn’t be drawing as much as I am now. All your kind words and positive feedback really do mean a lot to me and push me to take my art farther so I thank every single one of you. Whether you’ve been with me from Day 1 or just started following me recently, you all are awesome!
So that’s pretty much what I’m thankful for. Take the time today to think about the blessings you have and be thankful for all of them. I know theres people out there who are complaining about this day saying “Oh, why are you only being thankful now when you should be thankful everyday”, and you know what I have to say to that? SUCK IT! Live a little and just embrace the spirit of this holiday!
Hope you all are having an awesome Thanksgiving. Try not to spend so much time on here and spend it more with family! May your tummys be full and your waist lines expand.
Perfect weather for cuddling. Any takers?
Just feel like asking this question because my friend and I were having this conversation a while back, but anyways:
“If you had to make a deal with Ursula, the Sea Witch, what would you wish for and what would you sacrifice to her to make your wish come true?”
I’ve always wanted to be one of the face characters at Disneyland. You know? One of the characters that actually get to interact and talk to guests without being hidden by a giant head and foam body. The only things keeping me back are:
1) I’m dark
2) I’m short
3) I’m not white
4) There aren’t many Asian Disney characters
5) I don’t have a vagina (a lot of the face characters are girls)
*sigh* A guy can dream right?
Listening to Manny’s speech at the end.